Monday, December 8, 2008






















There is a reception in 99 minutes for the Thrilla in Manila project Jane Mount and I were involved in (along with A LOT of you!). If you are around it would be great to see you there. Also, an edition (originals!) of the works will be available on the 20x200 website tomorrow. Proceeds benefit 826 New York!


Rich Jacobs, Jordin Isip and I made a book and it is available at Printed Matter right now! The book is numbered out of 20 and is $10.

Michael Worful just relaunched his website. I will write seventy three more posts about this in the next couple of days. Michael's photographs are near the top of my list (my list of everything there is!) If you look carefully you will see some collaborations we did together in 2002. Instead of looking carefully at those, you should look carefully at everything else.

No comments: