Monday, May 21, 2012


















I will be at the Museum of Modern Art this Friday, May 25, 2012, from 5 to 8pm drawing in and signing copies of the new volume of The Every Piece of Art in the Museum of Modern Art Book.

I recently completed this project for a second time. The new volume is 100 pages. The new books are $25. They are perfect bound, black and white printed and contain a drawing of every piece of art that was on view at the Museum from January 19 to February 29, 2012.

From 5 to 7 pm, I will be taking appointments at particular artworks to draw your favorite piece in the museum. I will draw the piece you choose in your book. The appointments will be for a 12 minute period. I will meet you at your piece in this time and draw the picture for you. I will only be able to do 10 appointments. Email me (art@jasonpolan.com) a time slot and I will let you know if it is still available:

5-5:12 No longer available.
5:12-5:24 No longer available.
5:24-5:36 No longer available.
5:36-5:48 No longer available.
5:48-6 No longer available.
6-6:12 No longer available.
6:12-6:24 No longer available.
6:24-6:36 No longer available.
6:36-6:48 No longer available.
6:48-7 No longer available.

(I will keep the above list updated.)

From 7 to 8 pm, I will be standing in the lobby area near the Rodin Balzac sculpture looking around. If you want to buy a book (they are available in the book shop and design store on the ground floor) and have it signed or just say hello it would be great to see you.

The admission to the museum is free during this time.

If you are not available to come to the Museum on Friday, books are available right here.

I hope everyone is good.

Jason.

No comments: