Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Gary Panter's show at Clementine Gallery is really good.

I painted on a bag for the Tote Bag show at Open Space in Beacon, New York that opens April 12. This is a small picture of it. It is titled: A Replica of My Bag. If you would like to see the other side of it, go to Beacon! (or email me and I can send you a picture).













April Gertler does a lot of good projects. I am enjoying number 5 in her me2u series right now.

Colin Matthes has a bunch of things going on in Milwaukee if you are near there. If not this is his website. Also, he just released a print on the Just Seeds website. It is a 3 color Silkscreen and looks terrific.

I have been making some drawings for Lump for this art fair in about 10 days in Chicago. I think the Lump drawings will be part of the exhibit, Info Expo, that is April 18 and 19. These are some of the drawings, arranged alphabetically, on my desk:















Tory is also making a mug tree!?!

No comments: